Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Very First Award!

Be The Blog award
Thank you to Dawn at Twisted Sister I have been given my first award, I am excited. This award is new and is called Be The Blog and was created by Mark from Me and My Drum, this badge comes in three awesome colors... Creamy Cabernet, Midnight Oil and Pink Smoothie. Mark said: "This badge is for bloggers who make their blog their own, stay with it, interact with their readers, and have fun!" Great advice. I am going to pass this award along...."to those bloggers that are showing time and time again that they are true to themselves and that they ARE their blog." Congratulations everyone!

Karen
Moooooog35
And Wish

Please visit Mark's blog to pick up your badge and to find out more details.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Aren't these fun? It's like "The People's Choice Awards" here in the State's! Congrats. You deserve it for all the entertaining you do for us!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Emmy! You deserve it for sure. Thanks so much for thinking of me, too. I'm honored!

Moooooog35 said...

Thanks, Emmy. Much appreciated.

For punishment, I'm awarding you with 15 different awards that require you to tag 76 different people, and am also assigning you 15 different memes requiring you to display pictures of yourself, discuss hygenic habits, and shoot video of yourself doing Karaoke.

I was also awarded a "Friendlies Blog Award", which I'm still trying to figure the f*ck out.

Thanks!

Heather said...

Aw, shucks and thanks!

I really appreciate it and love the title...Be the Blog.

Very catchy.

but not as catchy as the video moooooog35 is gonna make you shoot doing Karaoke.

May I suggest Harper Valley PTA?

It's a good one and a crowd fav...

:)

Emmy said...

Thanks for everyone's support and congrats to everyone. And moooooog35 thanks but it sounds like fun not punishment, I will keep you updated on my progress ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emmy! Yaaay!!!

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

Flowers said...

warm feelings all round :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Emmy!!!

Dawn Drover said...

I am cracking up at moooooog35 remark! I am still behind on 3 more awards and not sure what they are meant for. The 'Be The Blog' award was much clearer and more professional than most and I truly gave it a lot of thought and gave it out accordingly. These next 3 however... hmmmmmm... not sure where to go with them! If you get tagged... you can ignore me - I won't mind!
:))

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhhh Emmy congradulations

Kitty said...

Many congratulations Emmy - much deserved!

The All Seeing Eye said...

Congrats Emmy!

Malcolm said...

Congratulations on your 1st award Emmy!