Thursday, December 6, 2007

Letter To Myself

I was tagged by my good man Proposterous and asked to write a letter to myself when I was 13 years old. This ought to get mighty interesting…

Here are the rules.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Imagine you could send a letter back in time to yourself, when you were 13 years old, what would you write to yourself?
3. Tag 5 people to do this blog

So Here Goes....

Dear Emily,

I am sending this letter to help you on your future journey, there are alot of things you need to know and I am sorry but I can only share a few of them as some lessons must be learn't so you remember not to go there again sometimes experience is necessary. But to the things I can help you with....Firstly when you eventually decide to be a dairy farmer for a few years of your life, remember that when you are putting the cows on the horse float do NOT stand directly behind as this will save you spending time in hospital and save lots of PAIN. And Secondly when mum said people weren't staring at our boobs when we were thirteen that they where just looking at a beutiful girl she was lying they ARE looking at your TITS. But remember life is fun don't make it serious oh and when mum and dad said wait they were wrong sex is an adventure. HeHe From future Emmy oxoxoxox


The 5 people I choose are:
1. Stealth
2. Hope
3. Alcoment
4. Flowers
5. Kitty

10 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

Emmy - that was absolutely the funniest meme I've read in ages! Thanks for the laugh!

billymac said...

ummmm... very funny post, and please do not give my daughter any sex advice :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet and cute!

Kitty said...

Hi Emmy - thanks for the tag - I think this is an interesting meme. Not quite sure how to tackle it. Maybe I'll just start typing and see what happens?

:-) x

alcoment said...

Hey Emmy. Great letter. I'll pick up on the tag, probably at the weekend, I'm going to have to think about this one! x

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Emmy, thanks for a good laugh, a great letter to your past self :-) Fish

Anonymous said...

This was terrific, Emmy. You made me laugh out loud. :o)

Flowers said...

good advice! hahaha

i'm mentally penning my letter - back soon!

Mark Antony said...

I would hardly know where to begin if I were to write to myself at 13! I did find an ancient school report recently though, and the comments made about me are still as true today I think!

But a great idea for a meme..

Heather said...

awww, i love this :)