Thursday, December 6, 2007

Where Does The Time Go....


It is amazing that we are in December already. Where does the time go? I cain't believe that it is that time of year again, shops are so crowded you would rather stay home and watch tv, roads are busy with inconsiderate pricks and money never seems to go far. Just when you think xmas is over time to lose the weight you gained eating all that yummy food, time to save for next xmas and BAM its xmas again. Well I hope everyone is ready for the next one to creep up and happy shopping.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

That's a beautifully decorated tree - is it yours? The kids are badgering me to do ours - I'm hoping to hold them off until next weekend.

:-) x

Emmy said...

Yes, I love decorating I think it is the best part of xmas. It is so beautiful and relaxing ;)